The Tisenhult Group acquires 51% of Northpower Roofing Contractors, which thus becomes a subsidiary of Northpower Stålhallar. The remaining 49% of the company is owned by the founder and CEO Mats Jonsson.
Northpower Roofing Contractors is a leading roofing specialist specializing in cardboard roofs. Long experience and only own professionals guarantee high quality in all jobs.
Read more about Northpower Roofing contracts at www.northpower.se/tak/